iphone, objective-c, cocoa
Terpster has everything dancers need to manage music in the classroom or rehearsal space.
Create playlists from music in your iTunes library, with the features dancers need:
- Name each exercise whatever you want – ‘plié,’ ‘leg swings’ – no more ‘Track 5’
- Set start and end points for each track – skip over that annoying intro.
- Delay before starting – up to 10 seconds to get back to center, or to give corrections
- Repeat an exercise once, twice (for left and right sides), or forever
- ‘Continue’ setting moves from one exercise to the next automatically for a fluid warmup
- “From the Top” button puts it all together to make your class run smoother than ever.
All combined with a clear, simple UI that lets you focus on movement!
Lots more features are planned for Terpster, so try it today!!
Published in May, 2010.